hypmudingcon Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Walter Weed is an unassuming desk jockey at the FBI when the Bureau uncovers a plot to assassinate him. A team of degenerate, psychotic assassins dispatched by mystery man Hal Leuco to win a huge bounty includes a resourceful beauty who has a unique method of killing her prey, a power-tool wielding psychopath and a deadly master of disguise.
I see there are a lot of negative reviews about this movie. why? I don't know. this one had better action and the tempo of the movie was better. they did not have any of the non-sense stuff the first one did. you get into the movie right away, all the way until the end. (at least that is my opinion.) it was a lot more easier to fallow. the pace was better. I felt the first one's pace was up and down too much while this one has a more consistent, understandable plot. I am no movie expert just a regular movie watcher who doesn't do fancy reviews about movies. All I got it say is that this was a great movie. I liked the action and story really well. Other people I know who watched them both thought this was a better movie. I guess when Hollywood experts give a movie a good or bad review that seems to be the rating that fallows. This is a great movie. watch it.
Having had this recommended to me by a friend, and having seen the first one, I was quite hopeful when I put the disc into the DVD player. Unfortunately, 84 minutes later I was looking for my friends' number to tell him never to recommend a film to me again! I think you can guess I was not impressed with what I saw.<br/><br/>Walter Weed an ageing government analyst has had a hit put out on him. Several assassins have been invited to try and kill him on a specific date and at a very specific time. The FBI reacts quickly and moves him into a secure location in a bunker under a Jazz club in Chicago. The assassins, however, seem to have been appraised of his location and move in for the kill. It's every man, and woman, for himself and so there is no team playthey move in for the kill. With time running out, will any of them make it to the prize and collect the three million dollars on offer? I'll leave my short summary here.<br/><br/>Apart from Tom BerengerWalter Weed, none of the rest of the cast put in a decent performance. Maybe not entirely their fault because the script didn't really give them much to play with. The plot,an idea, was quite clever, but if it had been madea spy thriller instead of a stupid gun-fest I suspect it would have worked a lot better. I feel sorry that Tom Berenger has had to stoop so low, he deserves better material than this. Over all, really not recommended.<br/><br/>My score: 5.1/10

This film was supposed to be mainly about the Three Tremor Brothers, who are Darwin, Lester and Jeeves, yet only one has yet confirmed there return, who is Maury Sterling reprising his roleLester Tremor. Nothing official has been confirmed by Chris Pine. But Kevin Durand who played Jeeves, has already passed on it. On Janurary 13th, a casting call sheet was posted on spoiler websites containing information that only Jeeves and Lester will have a cameo and they will be led by their sister named AK-47, played by Autumn Reeser. Another Tremor family member, supposedly named "Papa Tremor," will be played by Michael Parks. Although in fact this may make no sense because the Tremors history involves the phrase, "Same Skank mom, different deadbeat dad," which would hold true to the characters not knowing who any of their fathers were. First of all the Unrated Version runs approx. 140 seconds longer than the R-Rated version. These new scenes feature more violence and sex making it a logical Unrated version.
A Matter of Principle full movie hd 1080pFanboyz full movie in hindi downloadShamus full movie with english subtitles online downloadGalveston full movie hd 720p free downloadhindi A Fighting Chance free downloadIshtar torrentDownload hindi movie Ant-ManCampeon: Journey of Dreams full movie hd 1080p downloadBlaster of Darkness full movie hd 720p free downloadBury Me Not on the Lone Prairie movie download

last edited 214 weeks ago by hypmudingcon
Please log in to post a reply.